Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Sketches...


Just a peak on what I'm working on :)
I had this idea that I really love and I'm going to pursue. 

I want to make a custom doll each month (not just Blythe, the doll can be any...). Each doll is supposed to have a theme and I will explore that theme on drawing pieces as well!
I'm working on Antique right now (the custom Blythe), and her theme has to do with old and lovely things, filled with good memories.
She's dressed as a lolita girl, she loves tea and cupcakes, bows and roses. I'm creating a paper doll of her, some stickers, iron-ons for doll clothes, printable stationery, bookmarks, patterned fabric...
These pieces will be sold both in my Etsy shop and my other shop.

Hope you like the idea! I'm loving it :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi sweet Carla! I hope you are doing well dear friend! I love seeing your beautiful sketches! I am so glad you are going to pursue your idea. That is such a good feeling! It sounds so wonderful! I can hardly wait to see Antique! I love the lolita girl style and I love the same things she loves! :) You are doing a fabulous job and I look forward to seeing all your new creations! Lots of love, Paula xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ciao, scusami tanto se ti disturbo, sei una mia follower e per problemi tecnici ho dovuto aprire un nuovo blog e ricominciare da zero, pian piano copierò tutti i post a cui tengo maggiormente.. Ti chiedo gentilmente di seguirmi anche a quest altro indirizzo.
    Spero tu abbia 5 secondi del tuo tempo per cliccare "unisciti al mio blog" in questo nuovo indirizzo:


    Carmelyta'sRoom


    Grazie in anticipo!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...